K-12 Tutoring and Homework Help-Moving a Step Ahead of the Rest
“With diagnostic testing and personalized learning programs, students get exactly the help they need. They’ll enjoyone-on-one targeted instruction at their own pace with an expert tutor. This program helps students to understand difficult concepts and complete homework assignments, as well as review for quizzes, tests, and exams. Students are paired with with subject expert tutors to develop a customized learning plan that builds upon the their strengths and improves upon their weaknesses
- Elementary tutoring-K 1- 5
- Middle grade tutoring K 6 – 8
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- Pre Calculus
- Calculus AB/BC
- Physical Science
- AP courses
- Reading/ Writing
- Undivided attention
- Individually-targeted instructions
- Extensive targeted worksheets
- Comprehensive practice tests
- Quick review of topics on demand for tests and quizzes
- Constant feedback from teachers to parents about progress
1. Focused learning: We assign a qualified teacher to work with your child. All our teachers hold at a minimum a four year college degree.
2. Customized curriculum and sessions: We customize the curriculum and sessions to meet your child’s academic goals, learning ability, and style.
3. Homework assignments: After each session, students get a practice sheet that helps them to materialize the concept learned.
4. One-on-One learning: Our services are delivered in a one-on-one setting implementing a user-friendly web interface.
5. An approach that works: Customized curricula and personalized attention by our educators create an inspiring and motivating learning experience that helps students to achieve academic success.
6. Positive reinforcement: Positive reinforcement is a tool that reinforces good behavior—it builds self-esteem, inspires confidence, and provides motivation.